Travel Insurance for USA Travel
Safety Travels USA – The Plan
The Safe Travels Plan is a temporary primary accident and sickness medical coverage provided to those en route to the United States and other countries on the itinerary. Safe Travels USA offers the following benefits, coverage, and deductible options:
- Visitors’ coverage is available from a minimum of five (5) days to a maximum of 364 days
- Travel insurance can be extended for an additional 24 months
- The maximum coverage options for accident and sickness are $50,000, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000, and $1,000,000
- There is no deductible for in-network coverage
- Out-of-network deductibles are based on the following options: $0 | $100 | $250 | $500 | $1000 | $2,500 | $5,000
- The PPO Network is handled by First Health
- Health. Use the Provider Search tab to find providers in any particular area
- area. Co-pay for urgent care is $30. There is no co-pay for Urgent Care if the out-of-network deductible is chosen
- chosen. Psychiatric and nervous disorders are covered up to $2500 per year.
- A maximum of ten (10) visits per policy period is permitted for medical and chiropractic treatments
- The cap for injury or emergency pain relief requiring dental treatment is $250 per policy period.
Secure Travel Insurance USA Cost Saver Plan
The Safe Travels USA CosDesigned for visitors to the USA up to the age of 90, Safe Travels USA Cost Saver Insurance offers a comprehensive insurance plan.provides the same options as the Safe Travels Medical Insurance and coordinates and covers expenses that the primary health plan does not, such as medical evacuation, co-insurance
In the 80 years and over age group, Safe Travels USA Cost Saver Insurance is extremely popular as it is the only comprehensive visitor’s health insurance plan that allows a $50,000 policy limit.
A recurrence of pre-existing conditions will cost $1,000. In most ways, the Safe Travel USA Plan is similar to the other terms.